www.emmawatson.com ("we", "our”, "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal information that we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us. Please read this policy carefully to understand how your personal data will be treated by us.
1. MEMBER INFORMATION
- When you register with the Website you will be required to provide us with the following information (the “Member Information”) including:
- your name
- your email address
- If you enter a competition that is run through the Site, we will use your Member Information to contact you in the event that you win a prize and to deliver your prize to you.
- We will also use your Member Information to provide any goods or services which you purchase from us.
- We may wish to use your Member Information or other personal information you provide to us to provide you with newsletters and other information about Emma Watson. We will only do this with your permission, whether obtained during the registration process or subsequently. If you wish to ask us not to use your personal data for these purposes after permission has been given, please email us at email@example.com.
2. CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
- If you are under 13 years of age you must get your parent or legal guardian’s consent before registering with the Website. Access to certain areas of the Website may be restricted to users under 13 years of age.
- If you are under 13 years of age we will send an email to your parent or legal guardian seeking permission for you to register with the Website. If we do not receive permission, we will suppress any personal data that we have collected from you.
3. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES